Implementing Our Ideals
- Diversity: CSUMB celebrates Native American Heritage Month
- Innovation: Stanford futurist kicks off President's Speaker Series
- Service: 10/28 Soup, Salad & Service
- Excellence: Three UROC Scholars featured in CSU-LSAMP Program Recognizing Outstanding Undergraduate Distinction publication
- Community: NEWSLETTER - Otter Safety Spotlight
- Sustainability: Community-based restoration, a few acres at a time
- Vision: Summer 2014 Language Classes
- Partnership: Moss Landing Marine Labs Research Opportunities Available: Application Due March 14
You could say we're an idealistic bunch. It's in our DNA. After all, we were created as part of the Peace Dividend.
We like being "green." We like helping our neighbors. We believe in opportunity for all and trying new things. We're committed to the public good. Click around and get to know what matters most to us. As you do, we think you'll better understand who we are – and what sets us apart.